Chicago resident Scott Comeau calls our attention to an item in yesterday’s edition of Crain’s, citing the Bulls’ plans to introduce premium seats adjoining the visitors’ bench for $2500.00 a pop.
Though that seems like a small price to pay in order to be hit with Flip Saunders’ spittle, consider some of the other things you could purchase with $2500 :
* – about 6 pounds of primo weed (perhaps more if you buy from Benny Da Bull)
* 250 tickets to see the reunited Effigies at the Double Door (granted, this show already happened)
* 294 Effin’ Ozzie Guillen Tini’s at the Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club.
* 769 servings of The Shawon Dunston from Hot Doug’s.
* 75 full size portions of fillet mignon from Mike Ditka’s Chicago.
* 75 bottles of Styropin Oray HGH Spray.