Former Atlanta fireballer John Rocker’s inclusion in The Mitchell Report provided impetus for It’s Mets For Me to check out the erudite social critic’s new song at BurnLounge. Since, I’m more of a vinyl guy, I’ll give it a pass, but was able to find this fascinating editorial at John Rocker.com (alongside such other gems as “Proud To Be White” and “If You’re Going To Boycott Israel, Do It Properly”) :
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
- They travel miles in the heat.
- They risk their lives crossing a border.
- They don’t get paid enough wages.
- They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do.
- They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
- They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.
I’m not talking about illegal Mexicans; I’m talking about our troops!
Doesn’t it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don’t support our troops and are now threatening to de-fund them?