Yes, it’s a slow day.
1) Dial deodorant with the Mike Golic lookalike. Could the real Golic have been that difficult to employ?
2) Applebees, with the two shitheads covering “Mac The Knife”
3) Red Roof Inn. The chances of someone not throwing a rock at your face are….remote.
4) ESPN Radio commercials starring Mike Golic.
5) Jon Lovitz for Subway. While he’s a more compelling pitchman for Doctors’ Associates than, say, Reggie Bush, Lovitz has at least another decade to go before his speaking voice doesn’t recall the animated disaster that was “The Critic”. (and with that, we have two Jon Lovitz items in one day).